Bioshock 2 [Repack - Ripped - Razor1911] | PC GAME | Genres: Action First-Person Shooter
Developer: 2K Marin | Publisher: 2K Games | Size: 1.47 GB | Language: English | Single Player Only
The story picks up 10 years after the events of BioShock. Jack, the unfortunate soul from the first game, is out. This time you play as a totally different character, a Big Daddy that's searching for a specific Little Sister. It's a tale that lacks some of the bite-your-tongue chaos and panic of the first and, because Rapture is a familiar place now, some of the mystery. But it makes up for that by being more tightly wound and digestible. While Rapture's still packed with lunatics, a lot of what you encounter, from the audio logs stuffed under soaked refuse to the hastily scrawled messages on the walls, for the most part directly refer back to the main events of the game. For the sequel, where there are fewer questions about what a splicer is and why the city failed and more about who you are and what you're doing, it turns out this kind of approach works well, driving the action with a more coherent momentum.
- Arms and hit. At the core of the game are still a genetic modification, but now you can concentrate in their hands even greater force. Use plasmid and firearms at the same time to obliterate enemies into powder!
- Disruption and greatness. Grand underwater city made famous in the original game, was transformed. Ocean water as a need to work on it, the dome gave a leak, and some areas completely disappeared under the water. Journey through the majestic ruins will be one of the most exciting adventures in your life.
- Starring - Big Daddy. One of the most fearsome inhabitants of Delight is now in your hands. In the first part you reasonably feared Papochek and have applied considerable effort and ingenuity to cope with them. Now, you yourself - one of them.
- Past delight. Collective battles take you to a time when enthusiasm was still alive and flourishing. You will become a member of genetic experiments and be able to fight for control of some of the underwater metropolis.
- Fight for evolution. In the battles with other players, you earn points needed to get new weapons, plasmids and tonics. Fight for your evolution!
- Operating system: Windows ® XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 5200 +
- RAM: 2 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista)
- Hard disk space: 3.5 GB
- Sound device: compatible with DirectX
- Video card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c, 512 MB